Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AIA|LA Conference Call w/ Division of State Architect - June 1 (5pm)

CONFIRMATION:

Please note that tomorrow evening's conference call with Acting State Architect Howard "Chip" Smith has been RESCHEDULED to Wednesday, June 1 (5pm). Please let me know that you've received the new date and time.

AIA|LA & the DSA:  Working Together to Maximize Opportunities
Wednesday, June 1 (5-6pm)
Call in #:   1.702.851.4044
Access Code#: 3780800

Please RSVP to WILL@AIALOSANGELES.ORG so that we will know how many people to expect.

Additionally, please forward to me in advance specific topics that you'd like to address so that I can create an effective agenda for the conference call.

The objective of the conference call is to strengthen relations with the DSA from the Southern California perspective.

Very truly yours,

Will Wright
Director of Government & Public Affairs
AIA 
/ los angeles
 -

A Chapter of
The American Institute of Architects

3780 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA 90010
213.639.0764  phone
213.639.0767  fax

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Conferences in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of event that held on? Looks like interesting! Anyway I just found your blog and I enjoy read it :)

    ReplyDelete