Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sunday, October 9 @ 4:30pm: Young Angelenos for Eric Garcetti

Friends, 

As many of you know, I have devoted the last several years of my life to support a great visionary for Los Angeles: Eric Garcetti.  Eric is a brilliant innovator who has brought the city to the 21st century; on his watch, the city has implemented the most comprehensive green building program in the country.  In addition, he authored the largest clean water bond in history and has tripled the number of parks in his district.  It is through this kind of innovation and leadership that he will create, and keep, jobs in Los Angeles.  

I have endorsed him in his candidacy to be the next mayor of Los Angeles.  I invite each of you to join me at a kickoff celebration for the Young Angelenos for Eric Garcetti at my home on Sunday, October 9th.  You will have the chance to hear him speak about his vision for our city, and I urge you to support him in this campaign.  

Please see the attached flyer and feel free to contact me with any questions at all.

Thank you all!
Noel Hyun
310-801-3161


Garcetti-yp-110923_small1


No comments:

Post a Comment