Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meet Mike Feuer Candidate for City Attorney

Hello Friends,
Mike Feuer would be a great City Attorney! If you know him, I'm sure you agree.  I first met Mike when he was the Executive Director at Bet Tzedek Legal Services and I think he's one of the smartest, clearest thinking, biggest-hearted elected officials I know. Of course I'm going to vote for him, but I'm also going to contribute to his campaign, and I'd like to encourage you to do both.

My friend Marlene Grossman is hosting a fundraiser and I'm inviting you. Don't feel you have to contribute the suggested amount. Remember that very little dollar, every endorsement and every vote helps. Please help me get the word out: Vote for Mike Feuer for Los Angeles City Attorney!

All the details and a form for making a contribution are attached. Here are the details.

Assemblymember Mike Feuer
Candidate ffor Los Angelles City Attorney
Sunday, January 27, 2013, 1:00pm – 2:30pm
at the home of Marlene & Marshall Grossman
525 Moreno Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Individuals $125
RSVP to Marlene at marsplan@aol.com

Thanks!


FeuerGrossmaninvite.pdf Download this file

No comments:

Post a Comment